Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Joy of Boys


So, I'm sitting in the kitchen, surfing the internet. The kids are in the living room with the poor cat wrapped in a blanket, with only her head sticking out. Much to poor Guinness' chagrin, apparantly, they were playing some kind of game which involved her in the starring role.

This is the conversation I hear...

Logan: Just go get them Kaiden.

Kaiden: No!

Logan: Come on, just go get the guns.

Kaiden: No, I am not going to play some game where we have to shoot fake poop bombs
out of the air!

Logan: Fine, then we just won't play.

I don't know who got them, when they got them or how, but needless to say, the guns made it downstairs and the next thing I know the boys are shooting guns and talking about how they need to hurry because "the second wave of poo bombs will be coming any minute!"

Now I sit here, questioning how and why I was the one who ended outnumbered in this family.

No comments: