Friday, April 18, 2008

An Eight Year Old Perspective

So, a classmate informs my third grader that a girl in their class wears a bra. My son holds nothing back and goes up to the girl and says, "so, I hear you wear a bra, is that true?" He said she just giggled and ran away.

I'm sure some of you will be offended when you read this, but personally, I laughed hysterically. I love Kaiden sooooo much because he is so not like me. I laugh that I gave birth to a child so different from myself and for that matter, a child who is so different from my husband too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how kids can be so different. My 8th grader wouldn't dare bring up the topic, but my
6th grader asks all sorts of questions about things like that including when I started wearing a bra. I'm not sure he has the guts to ask a girl outright though. That is very funny.

Laurie D.