Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Best Gift Ever (Almost)

I have received many great gift in my lifetime, from many friends and family members. At the risk of offending my friends and family, especially my extremely generous grandma who follows my blog, I have to rave about the Dyson hand vacuum my in-laws bought me for my birthday last year. I LOVE MY DYSON!!!!! The good news is that we gave my grandma one for Christmas, so I don't feel too terribly bad about raving.

My birthday is in November and shortly before that, I saw that Dyson had created a hand vacuum. I knew I had to have it. I have never found a hand-vac worthy of using, but I knew this would be the one. Let me tell you, I wouldn't give my Dyson up for anything. I use it ALL THE TIME!

When you combine a kitten and kids, you get unlimited use out of the vacuum. That hand vac has picked up more cat litter, cat food particles, and food crumbs than I can tell you about. I know plenty of people who own hand vacs, but none of them compare to my Dyson. It picks up the little stuff around my house whether I'm using it or my sons are.

I know this isn't one of my more exciting blogs, but I'd be doing you all a disservice if I didn't give Dyson a proper "shout out". If you're in the market, don't give it a second thought. Buy one!!!!!

2 comments:

grandma mayer said...

.Hello;
Glad to hear you enjoy your DYSON hand vaccum. I will attempt to try to buy one. I am sure it will really come in handy-for many cleanups.
Hope you dont get mad at me for being a copy cat.....
Love to all

Christy said...

Hmmmmm, wonder if it would help with a husband who cooks like he has a crew from the Food TV Network to clean up after him?