Monday, June 2, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

It has been a few days since I last posted, so I thought I had better get on the stick today. I'm happy for me, but sorry for all of you (because I haven't had much to report lately), that it has been a verry mellow start to summer. I promise I'll come up with something good to blog about tomorrow.

For today though, I'll tell you that because it never really gets dark here anymore, the whole familly has been staying up until around midnight. The good news is, we have blackout shades in all of the rooms in our house. The shades make for an interseting phenomenon, because without them we wouldn't be able to sleep, but with them, even the kids have been sleeping in every morning until 10:00 or 11:00! Poor Eric, he's the only one with obligations right now, so he still has to get up to be out the door by around 7:45. I feel for him, but not too much, after all....somobody has to bring in a paycheck, right?

As I sit in my robe, typing this blog at 11:00 a.m. I am reminded what a luxury it is to be stay-at-home mom.

2 comments:

grandma mayer said...

Hi,
Boy what a tough life you have young lady. Bet your the envy of a lot of Moms. Lounging around in your robe at 11 in the morning!!I bet all those single Moms wonder how you do it??
Enjoy it while you can.. And bring on the latest tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

what did you do about the 6 pound crap on your window?